QUEEN ELIZABETH II 1965 BRITISH SIXPENCE NECKLACE - 18K GOLD VERMEIL
Classy vintage coin medallion necklace featuring double-sided 1965 British Queen Elizabeth II sixpence coin replica. High quality, well-crafted, extremely detailed coin necklace that will be a stunning addition to your jewelry collection.
"2-IN-1 LOOK: DOUBLE-SIDE COIN CAN BE WORN WITH EITHER SIDE TO GIVE YOU TWO DIFFERENT LOOKS IN ONE NECKLACE"
- Gold Vermeil (18k layer of solid gold over sterling silver) Gold vermeil is a thick coating of 18k gold over sterling silver. Higher durability than a regular gold-plated material.
- Quality 925 Sterling Silver 925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure Silver and 7.5% Copper. Chosen for its strength and beauty, sterling silver has a lifetime of durability, anti-tarnish properties (won’t turn blue or green, won’t stain skin), and also a hypoallergenic material.
• Length: Adjustable 20 - 21.5 in
• Pendant size: 19 mm diameter
• Design: Original 1965 Queen Elizabeth II British Sixpence
• Spring ring clasp
• Designed and handcrafted in Toronto, Canada